Corneal refractive surgery has undergone several changes and improvements over the years and its safety is well-documented. We are able to use our advanced technologies to assess your eyes and lifestyle to see if you are a candidate for surgery and guide you with your decision. We can then connect you with the right surgical centre for the best success rate and perform follow-up care in our office post-surgery.
Good candidates for laser surgery:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Are not pregnant or nursing
- Are in good general physical and mental health
- Do not have any eye diseases
- Have a stable prescription for one year prior to surgery
Your post-operative care with our optometrist is booked typically after the first day, first week, first month, and three months following the procedure.